The Adventures Of Sam And Hunni RPG
A downloadable game for Windows
The Adventures of Sam and Hunni is an RPG that features two friends who deliver baked goods and "Special Herbs and Seasonings" to cities all over the world. In their journeys, they'll come across a wide variety of obstacles - complications with shipping, fighting bandits, solving mysteries, and coming across a mysterious package that contains an item so powerful, that an evil force is willing to kill them both to claim it for his own....
This is a free demo release of the game, which is in ACTIVE development.
Be warned, it is very challenging, but fun. Streamers and YouTubers are encouraged to play this game.
- Demo and Final game have been redesigned and made with RPG Maker MV.
- You can SEE where the enemies are in certain areas. Random encounters are on the world map.
- Never run out of gold! - Yes, money isn't a problem in this game...yet.
- Lots of challenges - this game is intended to be full of tricks and traps. It's not for the casual gamer.
Demo download is 100% free.
Final release: Date and Price TBA
I'm also on YouTube: Youtube.com/PBMChan
- Bigger screen size! Game's default size is now 1600x900 across all platforms. Optimized to look amazing on tablet devices (no more black bars on the sides)
- Improved Layout of the Battle System!
- New design of the game dialog!
- New Title Screen!
Big thanks and credit to Yanfly and their amazing plugins.
- Download the demo.
- Extract the zip file to a directory of your choice. (I recommend extracting to the Desktop).
- Double-Click the "Game.exe" file to start.
It is strongly recommended to save as often as you can. This game is difficult.
Note: The Android version are older than the Windows Release, but the installation
- During installation you have to install a one-time installation of the Crosswalk Project Runtime to run the game.
Amazon Fire Users
-Just install. Game will run with no additional installations required.
Also available on
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.