The Adventures Of Sam And Hunni RPG
A downloadable game for Windows
The Adventures of Sam and Hunni is an RPG that features two friends who deliver baked goods and "Special Herbs and Seasonings" to cities all over the world. In their journeys, they'll come across a wide variety of obstacles - complications with shipping, fighting bandits, solving mysteries, and coming across a mysterious package that contains an item so powerful, that an evil force is willing to kill them both to claim it for his own....
This is a free demo release of the game, which is in ACTIVE development.
Be warned, it is very challenging, but fun. Streamers and YouTubers are encouraged to play this game.
-Demo and Final game have been redesigned and made with RPG Maker MV.
-You can SEE where the enemies are in certain areas. Random encounters are on the world map.
-Never run out of gold! - Yes, money isn't a problem in this game...yet.
-Lots of challenges - this game is intended to be full of tricks and traps. It's not for the casual gamer.
Download the demo. 100% free.
The final release will come out in 2016.
I'm also on YouTube: Youtube.com/PBMChan
1. Download the demo.
2. Extract the zip file to a directory of your choice.
3. Double-Click the "Game.exe" file to start.
- Fixed the "infinite gold" bug from buying a weapon at a low price (600), and then selling it at a higher price (7500)
- Nerfed the Bandits in the Dark Forest.
- Demo Build 0069 fixes entry to the Magic Shop in Cellno.
- You can now talk to the High Priestess in the Church in Cellno.
- Major overhaul of the in-game dialog. Typos removed and proofread. (Sorry for that folks)
- Added the game's actual first boss, the BoobWulf to the game demo and the final build (in progress)
- Changed from version numbering, to build numbering.
- Minor bugfixes.
- Demo remade in the NEW RPG Maker MV Engine! No more RTP installations or extra downloads. You can play it right away.
- Complete redesign of EVERYTHING.
- Unlike the previous build, you can now fight monsters on the world map as Random Encounters, and in select interior areas, you can see the enemies moving around.
- Layout to the city of Imlown is complete. Feel free to visit!
- Design of The Grand Pub and Inn has improved.
- Small changes that you may not notice.
- Changed the Cover art for the Itch.io page.
- Can now exit and enter the Treasure Room
- Leaving towns will not place you into the ocean (Sorry about that)
- Fixed typos in Dialog.
- Typos in the opening disclaimer and dialog have been corrected.
- Can no longer walk through solid walls in the Dark Forest.
- NPC's in Xonog are interactive now.
- Removed the bridge over at the fountain in the center of Xonog
Download the Zip, and extract it to any location you want on your computer (I recommend extracting to the Desktop).
In the Game's Directory, click the Game.exe file to start the game.
It is strongly recommended to save as often as you can. This game is difficult.
Also available on
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.